Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cctv Digital Video Recorder How Many Hours Worth Of Surveillance Will A Mpeg4 Digital Video Recorder With A 250GB Hard Drive Hold?

How many hours worth of surveillance will a Mpeg4 Digital Video Recorder with a 250GB hard drive hold? - cctv digital video recorder

I will be a system of closed circuit television buy for the job. Pending an answer to my inquireies directly to various representatives of the selling company. If I want to see what can those of you with the experience of CCTV to tell me. I have systems with hard drives smaller than those times I am in the possession of 3 weeks worth of 24 / 7 video on demand. I do not know what kind of resolution, the a. Generally, when I will be a 250 GB hard drive from the right resolution I wonder (for the identification of areas of less than 10 feet) and at the same time, a few weeks, the value the stock before I have to write to disk or rewind the video on CD-ROM. Let Holsbrook .. what you already have for me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment