Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Degenerative Arthritis More Condition_treatment I Have Degenerative Arthritis Due To An Ankle Breakage 15 Years Ago And Am In Severe Pain. Any Advice?

I have degenerative arthritis due to an ankle breakage 15 years ago and am in severe pain. Any advice? - degenerative arthritis more condition_treatment

When I broke my ankle, which is a "2-plate and 13 screws. I have my Fibi. Now you tell me that X-rays showed the ankle is gone, only wore bone on bone. Surgery is an option, because in 54 years, who can barely walk and can not bear the pain. "Can anyone help me, because sometimes I think that amputation would be better for pain and sufferng. I have a little money, no insurance, but said any word that it is a prepaid - existing condition and will not be covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment