Saturday, December 26, 2009

Theme Beds Should You Have A "theme" To A Child's Room? My Son Wants Trucks/sports, How Can I Put Both & Make It Look Ok?

Should you have a "theme" to a child's room? My son wants trucks/sports, how can I put both & make it look ok? - theme beds

Originally, with Monster Trucks. that's what he said he wanted. I looked online and saw basketball bean bag chairs and bean bag chairs, baseball and wanted. I asked if I wanted to do his room in the sport instead of monster trucks, and he said he wanted two! How do I put them together? Or should I give you some different bean bag chairs free? I'm going to bed and curtains, warehouse, may be red and blue. Im not crazy about the theme of "wash. Other than that, Im open to suggestions, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment